As the title promises, I think this is going to be my second to last update on this project. I’ve got two pieces left to paint and assemble and I’m feeling pretty confident that I’ll have this done in a week or so. There isn’t too much to say about the latest progress this time either so I’ll be brief. I had some gluing issues once again and I messed up the surface on the back piece a bit but its hard to notice so I’m not too upset about it. Truthfully, the shield has proven really hard to glue in as well and its on but pretty loosely. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if I have to re-glue it before everything is said and done. At least the back banner looks nice. It wasn’t much fun to paint and I spent a lot of time correcting mistakes I made along the way. My apologies for those who prefer the brown background. I need to print off a new one and didn’t have time this week. It may make a return for the final update on this project. Here’s a look at the Blood Elf as it stands now.
I haven’t decided what I’m going to do with the base of this project so even if I get it fully painted, that might cause a slight delay if I need some new tufts or ground cover. We will see. Either way, I’m happy to be nearing the end and I’m focused on finishing strongly now.
Outside of that, there isn’t much noteworthy going on this week. I have acquired Fallout The Board Game and the Atomic Bonds expansion which makes it a co-op game (perfect for soloing!). I also have some sleeves for the game’s many cards and once those arrive, I think I’ll give it a go and report back. I think I can get by using some of my Fallout Wasteland Warfare minis instead of having to paint up the ones in the game which is a clever way to save some time I think. It should make for a good looking board game as well so I might snap a couple pictures to share afterwards too.